Monday, July 16, 2007

wedding day countdown


The countdown begins. Something like twenty four days? Last night, I told The Fiance that I couldn't make any more decisions. He pushed my buttons, because he thought I was being silly. I should rephrase: "I have a quota of decisions to make during the day, and mine is full, so stop asking questions." I hadn't realized just how heavy your brain can get while making all these choices, some you feel could make the difference of a happy wedding or not (so not true--who cares if I have boning in my dress or not? Um, sure, you can put orchids in the bouquet, I don't care), but it feels like... so much pressure... Wah!

My wedding to do list:

1. Set up engagement pictures (how did this go so long?)
2. Order bridesmaid gifts.
3. Order favors. (Pick favors.)
4. Rough draft of program.
5. Send in payment to chair rental people.
6. Finish DJ online forms
7. Payments: three weeks (cake, DJ, flowers, etc.)
8. Rehearsal dinner invitations.
9. Organize RSVPs
10. Start seating chart.
11. Figure out place cards
12. Etc.

Keep my head from spinning. Breathe, breathe, breathe.

And today: Happy eight years to us. Dinner. Sleep. Snuggling. :)

No comments: